ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football So is GoChiefs banned er what (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=297148)

Coochie liquor 01-01-2016 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 11989950)
Well, I was just trying to figure out why the board was so pleasant.

My vote is because WeeOne hasn't been here for months. Been pretty damn nice.

Baby Lee 01-01-2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11990169)
And if no one quoted him and responded to him, over, and over, and over, and over, again, then he'd have eventually moved on.

People knew what he was doing, and yet could not contain themselves.

Until now, when has he EVER moved on? He's posted here from his mother's womb. He begs, pleads, cajoles, mults, amends, and placates his way back time after time.

Oh, but he would wither in the face of an occasional cold shoulder!! That would teach him!!

vailpass 01-01-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 11990166)
Totally agree. I've said for the last 2 years he's a Bronco fan just bullshitting us.

Bullshit on that...

Direckshun 01-01-2016 08:17 PM

Hope to see him again some time. Unfortunate it came to this.

BigCatDaddy 01-01-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11990172)
Bait? Like, . . . like a troll?

Whatever are you suggesting?

Yep. That was pretty obvious, not sure why people bit on it.

His better work is usually a post with a bit of truth to it to sucker people in.

ChiefsCountry 01-01-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 11990157)
I agree to an extent, but after a while it's not about ignoring someone, it's about not wanting every thread to become the same discussion.... hell, I agree with a lot of what he's said, but got tired of reading it.

The problem is the influence of the Alex Smith taint lickers from the 49er boards. Those ****ers are like roaches and they helped create the Clay monster this time around.

We always have the normal group of homers who worship everything with an arrowhead, the large group in the middle that swings both ways depending on the weather, and the group that is more realistic view that comes off negative.

You add a group, look at their post counts, post as much as Clay it inbreds into threads and we get the big mess. Same shit happened on a smaller scale with the Patriot trolls in 2009.

TLO 01-01-2016 08:18 PM

:popcorn:

Also, Clay never bothered me. I'm glad Sweet Daddy is banned though.

stevieray 01-01-2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11990153)
There are stupid ****s everywhere.

This is SO true.

"Happy" New Year, JC!

Me? Hanging on to the glimmer.

BigCatDaddy 01-01-2016 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 11990182)
The problem is the influence of the Alex Smith taint lickers from the 49er boards. Those ****ers are like roaches and they helped create the Clay monster this time around.

We always have the normal group of homers who worship everything with an arrowhead, the large group in the middle that swings both ways depending on the weather, and the group that is more realistic view that comes off negative.

You add a group, look at their post counts, post as much as Clay it inbreds into threads and we get the big mess. Same shit happened on a smaller scale with the Patriot trolls in 2009.

It's a unique situation when you have a group much more invested in the name in the back of a jersey than the front. You have threads with people with 2 different agendas. Makes it tough.

Baby Lee 01-01-2016 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 11990182)

More bullshit. Claynus is his own creation.

Any former 49ers fans coming to support Alex is no different or worse than any other player-centric fan influxes, or say Mizzou fans who pimp Daniel.

FlaChief58 01-01-2016 08:24 PM

Even if the Chiefs won the SB, I'm sure he'd be here claiming they're frauds. He couldn't give it a rest and most everyone here was tired of his shit. Hopefully he'll come back a changed man after his extended vacation, but for now, I'm enjoying the board much more without him

R8RFAN 01-01-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11989948)
No. The second he posts, he's banned from a thread. The mods found a way to get him to not bother I guess.

pretty much what they do to me... The Cheapsmane ROFL

Baby Lee 01-01-2016 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11990188)
It's a unique situation when you have a group much more invested in the name in the back of a jersey than the front. You have threads with people with 2 different agendas. Makes it tough.

Every team has a organization versus player fan conundrum.

If you're not rooting for the actual players, you've invested your passion solely into the coffers of a Texan billionaire, no more.

We've been fortunate, or unfortunate depending, that we've never had a true superstar defect and test our allegience. Closest was Neil Smith, and he came out looking bad in that deal [to us] though it worked out well from his POV.

BigCatDaddy 01-01-2016 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11990195)
Every team has a organization versus player fan conundrum.

If you're not rooting for the actual players, you've invested your passion solely into the coffers of a Texan billionaire, no more.

We all have favorite players but in the end we are still here cheering on the Chiefs long after those guys are gone.. Once ASS is benched or moves on the March 2013 influx will move on right along with him.
They place player success above team success.

Bearcat 01-01-2016 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11990169)
And if no one quoted him and responded to him, over, and over, and over, and over, again, then he'd have eventually moved on.

People knew what he was doing, and yet could not contain themselves.

Yeah, but that hasn't happened in 15 years, so it's either keep letting him drag down the board or dump him until he stops trolling.

Regardless of people responding, it is his fault... people have always complained about him, but the past few months have been way over the top, especially when him and RoR were pulling the same shit.