ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Stanzi is terrible (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261925)

HemiEd 07-31-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8779936)
The best thing that could happen to this team is Cassel having a better year than 2010.

He does that, this team is winning playoff games.

PBJ PBJ PBJ Dreams are what makes the world go around.

Rasputin 07-31-2012 02:11 PM

I can't wait to watch preseason unfold, then we will just see who the better of the QBs are. I can sure bet it's not Cassel or Brady Quinn.

TLO 07-31-2012 02:54 PM

So we should probably go ahead and just name the place Stanziplanet eh?

Setsuna 07-31-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8780460)
Who the **** are you again?

Your EXECUTIONER. :reaper:

griZZly64 07-31-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8779105)
Well, I'm 25 so bout 20 years?

I don't consider you old enough to be a fan @ 5 years of age. You can have a jersey your dad bought you and sit on his lap during games. I'm still not buyin it. Can't possibly be intelligent enough to be a true fan at that age. Unless of course you're one of those freaks who graduate from college when they're like 10.

Reerun_KC 07-31-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8780503)
I can't wait to watch preseason unfold, then we will just see who the better of the QBs are. I can sure bet it's not Cassel or Brady Quinn.

And if this guy ballsacks it up in preseason. Can we have an excuse thread for him?

Rasputin 07-31-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8780696)
And if this guy ballsacks it up in preseason. Can we have an excuse thread for him?

I expect to see him throw a few ints but I'm looking for consistencies in drives that lead to scores. That's what Matt Cassel lacks of is consistencies to make a drive or any ability to matriculate the ball down field. Matt Cassel will have JC do the leg work and that will be his bonus at it. I want to see Stanzi do good with what he has to work with on the field and no excuses.

If Stanzi fails to earn a shot at being starter it's on him. It's on him to prove his worth and I just would like to see him do it. I can get past my man crush on him if he looks like shit pretty quick, I'm down for drafting a top tier QB in next year draft if the world doesn't end per Mayens dec 21.

Reerun_KC 07-31-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8780732)
I expect to see him throw a few ints but I'm looking for consistencies in drives that lead to scores. That's what Matt Cassel lacks of is consistencies to make a drive or any ability to matriculate the ball down field. Matt Cassel will have JC do the leg work and that will be his bonus at it. I want to see Stanzi do good with what he has to work with on the field and no excuses.

If Stanzi fails to earn a shot at being starter it's on him. It's on him to prove his worth and I just would like to see him do it. I can get past my man crush on him if he looks like shit pretty quick, I'm down for drafting a top tier QB in next year draft if the world doesn't end per Mayens dec 21.

YET you totally didnt answer my question...

Can the message board messiah have an excuse thread IF/WHEN he failures in the the preseason...

Rasputin 07-31-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8780740)

Can the message board messiah have an excuse thread IF/WHEN he failures in the the preseason...

I'm just member of this message board and only speak for myself not for the rest of them. If they do they do.

Reerun_KC 07-31-2012 03:41 PM

:thumb: Okay Chief

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8780751)
I'm just member of this message board and only speak for myself not for the rest of them. If they do they do.

RealSNR 07-31-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8780647)
Your EXECUTIONER. :reaper:

Black people don't get to be executioners.

RealSNR 07-31-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8780740)

If it makes you feel better, then sure. Go ahead and make one.

I'm supporting Stanzi because he's the best QB on the roster. That's all. I wanted us to suck for Luck. Then I wanted us to trade up for RGIII. Then I wanted us to trade up for Tannehill. My desire to find a legitimate 1st round QB is well-documented.

Starting Stanzi either gets us better production than Cassel, or it gets us more losses than Cassel. More losses get us a better shot at a real QB (since this franchise has demonstrated it doesn't give a flying **** about trading up to get the right guy). If it goes the other way, then we have an upgrade from Cassel.

People who oppose this kind of astound me. But it's not my problem or responsibility to make them understand. So whatever. They can keep on thinking another 27:7 season from Cassel will get us a playoff win. I'd rather be more realistic.

Reerun_KC 07-31-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8780776)
If it makes you feel better, then sure. Go ahead and make one.

I'm supporting Stanzi because he's the best QB on the roster. That's all. I wanted us to suck for Luck. Then I wanted us to trade up for RGIII. Then I wanted us to trade up for Tannehill. My desire to find a legitimate 1st round QB is well-documented.

Starting Stanzi either gets us better production than Cassel, or it gets us more losses than Cassel. More losses get us a better shot at a real QB (since this franchise has demonstrated it doesn't give a flying **** about trading up to get the right guy). If it goes the other way, then we have an upgrade from Cassel.

People who oppose this kind of astound me. But it's not my problem or responsibility to make them understand. So whatever. They can keep on thinking another 27:7 season from Cassel will get us a playoff win. I'd rather be more realistic.

I just want you guys to have a place to console each other... You guys are pinning your life on some random 5th round QB. IF he fails, you guys will need that thread to throw the blame all over the wall, hoping something sticks.

RealSNR 07-31-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8780785)
I just want you guys to have a place to console each other... You guys are pinning your life on some random 5th round QB. IF he fails, you guys will need that thread to throw the blame all over the wall, hoping something sticks.

You've got to be one of the dumbest mother****ers on this board.

Now I can't wait for you to post an unoriginal "No, YOU'RE dumb!" comeback.

Reerun_KC 07-31-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8780804)
You've got to be one of the dumbest mother****ers on this board.

Now I can't wait for you to post an unoriginal "No, YOU'RE dumb!" comeback.

"No, YOU'RE dumb!"