ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   (RIP) Nzoner (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345551)

BIG_DADDY 11-06-2022 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 16578971)
I went up last Thursday to see/visit him. It was a pleasure to be able to meet his brother Kevin, who has been up there the last three weeks helping Joe out.

He is very solemn and tired, but positive.

Please continue to pray for him as he walks through this journey.

Thanks for the update Stevie.

Bugeater 11-07-2022 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 16579029)
I'm glad you were able to go see him. I'm heading up next weekend with Dole.

I'll be around as well.

scho63 11-07-2022 02:32 PM

You guys are good seeds going to visit Nzoner.

That's why CP is so special. :clap:

big nasty kcnut 11-07-2022 09:18 PM

stevie great job visiting joe and his bro. Glad you other gents are headed that way.

Fat Elvis 11-08-2022 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 16527118)

DON'T SHINE SO OTHERS CAN SEE YOU....SHINE SO THAT THROUGH YOU OTHERS CAN SEE HIM

Joe/Nzoner-

Although we've never met in person, I feel as though I've known you throughout the years because of how others on this board have talked about you and the good things they have to say about you. I've never recalled you speaking poorly of anyone, and you have always been a source of joy (even when our Chiefs weren't) for people on this board.

I wanted to let you know that I admire your humility and grace, and I am so sorry for all your burdens this past year. In these times of personal darkness, you have shone brightly. Your life is a testimony, and I wanted to thank you for that. You are an inspiration to us all.

Fat E

HayWire 11-08-2022 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 16587430)
Joe/Nzoner-

Although we've never met in person, I feel as though I've known you throughout the years because of how others on this board have talked about you and the good things they have to say about you. I've never recalled you speaking poorly of anyone, and you have always been a source of joy (even when our Chiefs weren't) for people on this board.

I wanted to let you know that I admire your humility and grace, and I am so sorry for all your burdens this past year. In these times of personal darkness, you have shone brightly. Your life is a testimony, and I wanted to thank you for that. You are an inspiration to us all.

Fat E

This all day long.

And I'll also add....Fat E is a solid person.

Not just this post but many others as well.

I don't always respond to everyone but thank you.

Kind words and positive shit really do help and you've nailed it. Thank you

penguinz 11-08-2022 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 16578766)
He was not feeling good over the 4th. Having trouble eating and uncomfortable. Then he had severe back pain, which they thought was from his past back issues. When he was here in September he was in severe pain all across his stomach and back. They thought is was is gall bladder - well that was wrong.

So it is a lot like the pains from pancreatitis.

Appreciate the answer.

Eleazar 11-10-2022 09:33 AM

Is there anything going that we can donate to, to help Joe out in some way? Not sure if he has kids or anything, or if someone may already have a gofundme for him or what have you.

Bugeater 11-10-2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razaele (Post 16593010)
Is there anything going that we can donate to, to help Joe out in some way? Not sure if he has kids or anything, or if someone may already have a gofundme for him or what have you.

Money isn't an issue

Katie 11-10-2022 09:37 PM

We’ll be there to help him out the 12-19. Bob dole has graciously offered to pick us up at the airport and transport us. Will be fun to have a few planet people there over the weekend

Bugeater 11-11-2022 12:26 PM

007 and I will be by on Sunday

Demonpenz 11-11-2022 07:32 PM

DM me so i can go

Katie 11-15-2022 01:08 AM

Took my friend Joe to the hospital today. He was in excruciating pain which we just couldn’t handle at home. They are treating him for an infection and pain. He is doing much better tonight after his intervenious treatments.

Thanks to Phil, Bob Dole, Bugeater, 007, dartgod, for making the trek to visit. Joe is very appreciative. Another good memory for the books.

Monty 11-15-2022 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 16605098)
Took my friend Joe to the hospital today. He was in excruciating pain which we just couldn’t handle at home. They are treating him for an infection and pain. He is doing much better tonight after his intervenious treatments.

Thanks to Phil, Bob Dole, Bugeater, 007, dartgod, for making the trek to visit. Joe is very appreciative. Another good memory for the books.

Well done everyone. ❤️

Dartgod 11-15-2022 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 16605098)

Thanks for the update. Prayers for Joe are ongoing.