ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

loochy 08-10-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7813854)
Negged

ROFL Even if you were to neg me, that is still rofl-worthy. Do you know how much entertainment this thread has brought me? Frankie was right about one thing - this IS like Jerry Springer.

Dartgod 08-10-2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7813868)
I would be happier than a horny Mormon dude with 3 wedding rings and a case of Barbie Dolls at a Jr. high school dance if you locked this bitch.

I'm Seriously, you guys.

LOCOChief 08-10-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

I would be happier than a horny Mormon dude with 3 wedding rings and a case of Barbie Dolls at a Jr. high school dance if you locked this bitch.

I'm Seriously, you guys.

Why does it matter?

You don't have to click on the thread.

Some of this stuff is just flat out hilarious.

Baby Lee 08-10-2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7795882)
Frankie is so smart, he can sniff 3 day old farts from a metro bus seat and tell you what the provider had for dinner the day before.

Sooooo, farts that tell the future?

loochy 08-10-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7813938)

He is referring to the day prior to the discrete fart event.

BigCatDaddy 08-10-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

:facepalm:

4th and Long 08-10-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Are you, by chance, taking any cold medication that could, in some way, impair your reading skills?

ForeverChiefs58 08-10-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

I'm Seriously, you guys.

Why do you care that much? Fankie does this shit to himself. He is the one who has continued to bump this thread and attacked and called names to anyone who has even laughed at this as a joke that it is. Instead of just letting it go or laughing it off, he just continues to get caught in lie after lie and show everyone what an idiotic pathetic joke he is. You would think someone with his IQ would know when to move on.

Baby Lee 08-10-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long (Post 7813958)
Are you, by chance, taking any cold medication that could, in some way, impair your reading skills?

It's called finding humor in grammatical ambiguity.

loochy 08-10-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 7813959)
Why do you care that much? Fankie does this shit to himself. He is the one who has continued to bump this thread and attacked and called names to anyone who has even laughed at this as a joke that it is. Instead of just letting it go or laughing it off, he just continues to get caught in lie after lie and show everyone what an idiotic pathetic joke he is. You would think someone with his IQ would know when to move on.

I'm actually the one that bumped up the thread this time and I have nothing to do with any of this. But yeah, I know what you mean and it does apply to most of the other times.

ForeverChiefs58 08-10-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7814034)
I'm actually the one that bumped up the thread this time and I have nothing to do with any of this. But yeah, I know what you mean and it does apply to most of the other times.

he doesn't bump it every time, but he does have to keep it going with trying to get the last word in with insults to everyone, which only brings it to the top and gets people all riled up all over again with his BS. This thread is funny because he just refuses to let the joke die.

threebag 08-10-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

They can also tell you about the past. If you fart and drip chowder you had cumpany last night.

Frankie 08-10-2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7813759)
You doubled down and said that metal fatigue and vibrations can....

Stop right there.

I said "can." I never said it did or would in this case. THAT, was an invention of a couple of habitual antagonistic confronters and the idiots who jumped all over it.

Bearcat 08-10-2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7814153)
Stop right there.

I said "can." I never said it did or would in this case. THAT, was an invention of a couple of habitual antagonistic confronters and the idiots who jumped all over it.

You're an hour late.

Saul Good 08-10-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7814153)
Stop right there.

...but it can't.