ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a date. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919)

TinyEvel 09-02-2009 11:30 PM

Uh... she might be a butter..everything

TinyEvel 09-02-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6027452)
Yeah I just figured it out, actually.

Um. Now I'm a little scared. Oops.

http://i30.tinypic.com/im3yo6.jpg

I didn't know David Lee Roth had an (older) sister!

Hammock Parties 09-02-2009 11:33 PM

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Disaster avoided.

TinyEvel 09-03-2009 12:27 AM

On second thought, I bet the two of you have a lot in common...working out, teeth bleaching, taking pictures of yourself in skimpy or no clothes, living with mom, eating yogurt out of the carton, blowing goats, saving can tabs so someone can get kidney dialysis, watching Quantum Leap reruns, defending yourself on a web forum, Chili's Awesome Blossom, LJ's future unborn baby, saving paper grocery bags in that space between the fridge and the cabinet, Beethoven movies 1 thru 5, The Baconator, shaving your knuckles, taking the neighbors daughter to choir practice, using the PedEgg, acrylic nails, hand creme (and tissues), Yahtzee the game (and the saying), Rhubarb, Barbed wire, The Wire, Anything Scott Bakula was involved in, Jeff Goldblum TV shows (not the movies), tin foil recycling, The Subaru Brat, WWE, UFC, Badgirl CP posts, Googling yourself, Googling others, Googling Googlegoogle, Premium content in your pants, bikinis, body shaving, anti-wrinkle cream, pinball machine repair, rims, cutting your own hair (and others') for fun and profit, selling GRIT, used car pricing relative to Blue Book, UFO's...specifically, their percentage of fuselage to view-thru (a.k.a. window) surface, cumuls and strato-numbus cloud patterns, weekend car body repair and paint, etc etc etc

Fire Me Boy! 09-03-2009 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 6027570)
On second thought, I bet the two of you have a lot in common...working out, teeth bleaching, taking pictures of yourself in skimpy or no clothes, living with mom, eating yogurt out of the carton, blowing goats, saving can tabs so someone can get kidney dialysis, watching Quantum Leap reruns, defending yourself on a web forum, Chili's Awesome Blossom, LJ's future unborn baby, saving paper grocery bags in that space between the fridge and the cabinet, Beethoven movies 1 thru 5, The Baconator, shaving your knuckles, taking the neighbors daughter to choir practice, using the PedEgg, acrylic nails, hand creme (and tissues), Yahtzee the game (and the saying), Rhubarb, Barbed wire, The Wire, Anything Scott Bakula was involved in, Jeff Goldblum TV shows (not the movies), tin foil recycling, The Subaru Brat, WWE, UFC, Badgirl CP posts, Googling yourself, Googling others, Googling Googlegoogle, Premium content in your pants, bikinis, body shaving, anti-wrinkle cream, pinball machine repair, rims, cutting your own hair (and others') for fun and profit, selling GRIT, used car pricing relative to Blue Book, UFO's...specifically, their percentage of fuselage to view-thru (a.k.a. window) surface, cumuls and strato-numbus cloud patterns, weekend car body repair and paint, etc etc etc

Hey! There's nothing wrong with watching Quantum Leap reruns!!! :cuss:

El Jefe 09-03-2009 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6027434)
Nope, I have a shitty phone.

Dude all you have to do is send a text message and put in your email addy and it will send it to your email. I do it all the time on my phone.

BigMeatballDave 09-03-2009 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsfanGoLJ (Post 6027775)
Dude all you have to do is send a text message and put in your email addy and it will send it to your email. I do it all the time on my phone.

Yep, thats what I do. I have Verizon. I can do it in reverse and upload ringtones to my cell that way.

Delano 09-03-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Awesome.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-03-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Wow. That could be the post of the year.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2009 08:55 PM

OK. I canceled my sex date with the creepy cougar....now I have a coffee date with a button-cute, skinny, 5-foot-1, 21-year old instead. My gosh, she's cute. And extremely liberal, and just got out of a relationship.

:evil:

BigMeatballDave 09-04-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6035350)
OK. I canceled my sex date with the creepy cougar....now I have a coffee date with a button-cute, skinny, 5-foot-1, 21-year old instead. My gosh, she's cute. And extremely liberal, and just got out of a relationship.

Pics please...

sedated 09-04-2009 09:10 PM

I said it several pages ago, I'll say it again - how can anyone give 2 f**ks about this thread anymore?

Hammock Parties 09-04-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 6035380)
I said it several pages ago, I'll say it again - how can anyone give 2 f**ks about this thread anymore?

I think everyone should use this thread.

Fire Me Boy! 09-05-2009 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6035350)

Pics please. Nudies if you got 'em.

Hammock Parties 09-07-2009 03:26 PM

****. I got stood up. AGAIN.

And now some other hot bitch asked me out for Sushi. LOL

Crazy shit.

Fire Me Boy! 09-07-2009 03:35 PM

Here's the thing Clayton... no woman that's not either a whore or damaged is going to be ****ing random internet guys.

You've gotten your dick wet. Congratulations. Time to start actually dating some women... and that doesn't mean one and it doesn't mean for a relationship. You'll have MUCH more success gettin' some by forming a relationship. And they won't flake on you (most of the time).

Hammock Parties 09-07-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 6043171)
Here's the thing Clayton... no woman that's not either a whore or damaged is going to be ****ing random internet guys.

Uh, it was just a date. We weren't ****ing. LOL

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i...uy_suicide.gif

patteeu 09-07-2009 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6043180)
Uh, it was just a date. We weren't ****ing. LOL

Technically speaking, it wasn't even a date.

wild1 09-07-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 6043171)

well, 99.9~% of "damaged" don't do that either.

Fire Me Boy! 09-07-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wild1 (Post 6043394)
well, 99.9~% of "damaged" don't do that either.

True.

Hammock Parties 09-07-2009 09:11 PM

Wow, well at least I didn't get stood up twice in one day.

I just had dinner with a SMOKING HOT girl who showed up in a tight, slinky number and stilettos. But, uh, wow, she was a complete ice queen. It was like talking to a robot who had it's emotion chip yanked out.

I've never been so turned on, surprisingly. We'll see if she breaks the streak of bitches who don't want to hang out with GoChiefs after the initial meeting.

http://i30.tinypic.com/ouxnkg.jpg

Skip Towne 09-07-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6044075)
Wow, well at least I didn't get stood up twice in one day.

I just had dinner with a SMOKING HOT girl who showed up in a tight, slinky number and stilettos. But, uh, wow, she was a complete ice queen. It was like talking to a robot who had it's emotion chip yanked out.

I've never been so turned on, surprisingly. We'll see if she breaks the streak of bitches who don't want to hang out with GoChiefs after the initial meeting.

http://i30.tinypic.com/ouxnkg.jpg

She's not an ice queen, she just got a load of you.

Hammock Parties 09-07-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 6044127)
She's not an ice queen, she just got a load of you.

Perhaps. Soul-crushing loneliness seems to be my fate.

Simply Red 09-09-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6027452)
Yeah I just figured it out, actually.

Um. Now I'm a little scared. Oops.

http://i30.tinypic.com/im3yo6.jpg

she's certainly not great, but I'd jack off on her face.

raybec 4 09-09-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6050403)

Even if she was wearing ugly shoes?

Simply Red 09-09-2009 10:06 PM

some of these women just want a firm ****in' ****ing.

Simply Red 09-09-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 6050491)
Even if she was wearing ugly shoes?

I'd have to see them.

JOhn 09-09-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6044195)
Perhaps. Soul-crushing loneliness seems to be my fate.

Most likely

CHENZ A! 09-09-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6050403)

LMAO

Hammock Parties 09-11-2009 08:00 PM

Hahahahahaha.

The girl I went out with a few weeks ago - the one who I almost ****ed, but got sent home in the middle of driving back to her place - has an Adult Friend Finder account. She just viewed my profile.

OH THE SWEET IRONY!

wutamess 09-11-2009 08:02 PM

Dude... STFU already!

ArrowheadMagic 09-11-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6058070)
Hahahahahaha.

The girl I went out with a few weeks ago - the one who I almost ****ed, but got sent home in the middle of driving back to her place - has an Adult Friend Finder account. She just viewed my profile.

OH THE SWEET IRONY!

She will lose you in traffic this time.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 6058075)
She will lose you in traffic this time.

I don't know what's going to happen. But my gut tells me...a month ago she wasn't ready to ****...and now she is.

Hahahahaha! This is so amusing.

Mecca 09-11-2009 08:14 PM

He has a Adult friend finder profile...that alone is pretty funny.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6058085)
He has a Adult friend finder profile...that alone is pretty funny.

It's so HILARIOUS it got me laid.

Yeah...FUNNY AS HELL.

Saul Good 09-11-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6058076)
I don't know what's going to happen. But my gut tells me...a month ago she wasn't ready to ****...and now she is.

Hahahahaha! This is so amusing.

She's ready to eff. Just not you.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 6058094)
She's ready to eff. Just not you.

Which is why she clicked onto my profile?

ROFL

She saw something she liked.

Brock 09-11-2009 08:28 PM

So, so pathetic.:shake:

ArrowheadMagic 09-11-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6058100)
Which is why she clicked onto my profile?

ROFL

She saw something she liked.

Liked to try to lose in traffic..... again.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 6058167)
Liked to try to lose in traffic..... again.

Haha. We'll see. This time that shit ain't gonna fly. One car, bitch!

ArrowheadMagic 09-11-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6058174)
Haha. We'll see. This time that shit ain't gonna fly. One car, bitch!

Has she done more than look at your profile? i.e. established contact again? Chances are, without you making contact...the 2nd time...she wont...... respond back to her viewing your profile....... see where it goes. You might be her train wreck.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 6058189)
Chances are, without you making contact...the 2nd time...she wont...... respond back to her viewing your profile....... see where it goes. You might be her train wreck.

I already did. That ass was on the cusp of being tapped. IT'S TIME TO FINISH THE JOB.

ArrowheadMagic 09-11-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6058210)
I already did. That ass was on the cusp of being tapped. IT'S TIME TO FINISH THE JOB.

heh,,, the cusp you say? She is rubber necking you. No way you penetrate her love walls......

Hammock Parties 09-19-2009 05:32 PM

OK. I have another date tonight. I actually canceled a hookup with a worse-looking chick in an attempt to bang this other broad. I'm pretty sure she's horny. Single mother, woohoo!

Anyway, I was like, let's have dinner, and she was like, let's not, let's get a drink and go dancing, and I need you to pick me up, and I'm like, OK. Dancing is a prelude to sex. Right? RIGHT? Especially with drunk single mothers.

LET'S DO IT!

http://i35.tinypic.com/2m3shu0.jpg

Buck 09-19-2009 05:35 PM

Yes. That chick is hot.

TO THE SHIP!

Hammock Parties 09-19-2009 05:39 PM

Redheads. Unff.

Fire Me Boy! 09-19-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6087973)
Redheads. Unff.

x100.

gblowfish 09-19-2009 07:03 PM

Well, with those big hoop ear rings, you should be able to pick her up off the floor like a six pack.

BTW: Does she know your gate swings both ways?

Hammock Parties 09-19-2009 07:26 PM

Out the door.

Pussy hunt 09.

DeezNutz 09-19-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6088204)
Out the door.

Pussy hunt 09.

Patiently awaiting the "she didn't show up" update.

:D

JD10367 09-19-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6088204)
Out the door.

Pussy hunt 09.

Umm hmm. And, from what I've read, short on ammo, stumbling loudly through the woods, and in the wrong season and in the wrong part of the woods.

The Bambis are safe.

Reerun_KC 09-19-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 6088208)
Umm hmm. And, from what I've read, short on ammo, stumbling loudly through the woods, and in the wrong season and in the wrong part of the woods.

The Bambis are safe.

He is a big fan of Stags...

ROFL

Skip Towne 09-19-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6087939)
OK. I have another date tonight. I actually canceled a hookup with a worse-looking chick in an attempt to bang this other broad. I'm pretty sure she's horny. Single mother, woohoo!

Anyway, I was like, let's have dinner, and she was like, let's not, let's get a drink and go dancing, and I need you to pick me up, and I'm like, OK. Dancing is a prelude to sex. Right? RIGHT? Especially with drunk single mothers.

LET'S DO IT!

http://i35.tinypic.com/2m3shu0.jpg

You have 2 chances of banging her. And slim left town.

Hammock Parties 09-20-2009 02:45 AM

Well, that was interesting. It's always interesting the first time a chick grinds against your crotch on the dance floor. It's also interesting the first time you slow dance with a girl and kiss her in front of everyone. Weeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also, funny story - another internet bitch texted me while I was en route to my OTHER internet bitch. It was unsolicited and I had no idea who it was at first. She was like "you're too hot to be alone!" which was nice, but I would have had to drive alllllllll the way back up north to get to wherever she was. Back burner, I guess. I sort of blew her off so I'm sure that will drive her nuts.

As for red, she was really cool. And I have NEVER kissed anyone so long and so hard after a date. I'd bet anything we see each other again. Especially since she kicked my ass at pool.

BTW, long island ice teas are really good!

PS - We stopped at Jack in the Box on the way home (I picked her up, she doesn't drive, major points FOR ME!). She was really drunk, and really hungry. It was hilarious.

Hammock Parties 09-20-2009 02:49 AM

Oh!

PPS - We saw a midget breakdance.

SPchief 09-20-2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6089330)
Well, that was interesting. It's always interesting the first time a chick grinds against your crotch on the dance floor. It's also interesting the first time you slow dance with a girl and kiss her in front of everyone. Weeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also, funny story - another internet bitch texted me while I was en route to my OTHER internet bitch. It was unsolicited and I had no idea who it was at first. She was like "you're too hot to be alone!" which was nice, but I would have had to drive alllllllll the way back up north to get to wherever she was. Back burner, I guess. I sort of blew her off so I'm sure that will drive her nuts.

As for red, she was really cool. And I have NEVER kissed anyone so long and so hard after a date. I'd bet anything we see each other again. Especially since she kicked my ass at pool.

BTW, long island ice teas are really good!

PS - We stopped at Jack in the Box on the way home (I picked her up, she doesn't drive, major points FOR ME!). She was really drunk, and really hungry. It was hilarious.

So this chick got you to take her out, get her drunk, and feed her afterwords and you didn't get any?

Hammock Parties 09-20-2009 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 6089334)
So this chick got you to take her out, get her drunk, and feed her afterwords and you didn't get any?

Look, I sucked her face hard. For like five minutes. And she was into it. She's a single, unemployed mom and lives with her widowed father. And she doesn't drive. I am like an oil tycoon to this girl. I will hit it at some point. NO QUESTION!

Also, she paid for "dinner." Heh. I had egg rolls. (don't worry, I bought most of her drinks, and the club cover).

But yeah, FAIL, I guess.

Fairplay 09-20-2009 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6089335)

But yeah, FAIL, I guess.

Say it ain't so.

Even in the Mega Millions lottery you have only a 1 in 175,711,536 chance of scoring. You can't win if you don't play.

Fairplay 09-20-2009 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6089330)

You have women waiting in line for you Gochiefs what a stud. :rolleyes:

Hammock Parties 09-20-2009 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 6089339)

Hopefully.

lol

Pioli Zombie 09-20-2009 04:59 AM

Quote:

Look, I sucked her face hard. For like five minutes. And she was into it. She's a single, unemployed mom and lives with her widowed father. And she doesn't drive. I am like an oil tycoon to this girl. I will hit it at some point. NO QUESTION!

Also, she paid for "dinner." Heh. I had egg rolls. (don't worry, I bought most of her drinks, and the club cover).

But yeah, FAIL, I guess.

10 to 1 you **** her father before you **** her.
Posted via Mobile Device

Over-Head 09-20-2009 06:36 AM

Quote:

Look, I sucked her face hard. For like five minutes. And she was into it.

Of cource she was, she was DRUNK

Quote:

She's a single, unemployed mom and lives with her widowed father. And she doesn't drive. I am like an oil tycoon to this girl. I will hit it at some point. NO QUESTION!

you honestly think your the FIRST guy to take her out, PAY for her night on the town and NOT get any?.

And

Quote:

But yeah, FAIL, I guess.

Honest to **** son, you realy couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a pocket full of Ben Franklyns could ya?:rolleyes:

Over-Head 09-20-2009 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 6089339)

The only thing Goatboy has waiting is his Left hand when the right one gets tired

Pioli Zombie 09-20-2009 06:39 AM

I bet she threw up shrimp on his face too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 09-22-2009 09:10 PM

Well, I just had another date. She was really freaking cute. A redhead, angel-eyed opera singer. She was 22. We had a nice enough time but she seemed a little nervous. No kiss, but she did say "we should do this again sometime." She's a fan of letting things happen "organically" so she probably likes to take things slow. She has three tattoos and a nose ring, though, so her inner slut is in there somewhere.

And actually, I'd love to hear her sing. I mean, shit, I don't wanna just **** her, you know?

But, yeah...I'd like to hit it.

chiefbowe82 09-22-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6101016)
Well, I just had another date. She was really freaking cute. A redhead, angel-eyed opera singer. She was 22. We had a nice enough time but she seemed a little nervous. No kiss, but she did say "we should do this again sometime." She's a fan of letting things happen "organically" so she probably likes to take things slow. She has three tattoos and a nose ring, though, so her inner slut is in there somewhere.

And actually, I'd love to hear her sing. I mean, shit, I don't wanna just **** her, you know?

But, yeah...I'd like to hit it.

three tattoos and a nose ring? your on the right track LMAO

boogblaster 09-22-2009 09:15 PM

Check for sores ... call me right bak ....

Hammock Parties 09-22-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefbowe82 (Post 6101023)
three tattoos and a nose ring? your on the right track LMAO

She loves Hillary Clinton. Liberals like to ****, right?

Spott 09-22-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 6089361)
10 to 1 you **** her father before you **** her.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

BigMeatballDave 09-22-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6101027)
She loves Hillary Clinton. Liberals like to ****, right?

Women are whores, regardless of their political views...

Spott 09-22-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6101016)
No kiss, but she did say "we should do this again sometime." She's a fan of letting things happen "organically" so she probably likes to take things slow.

Translation: She's not interested.

Hammock Parties 09-22-2009 09:20 PM

Internet dating sites are ****ed up, man. Some BBW in Oklahoma just added me as a favorite. WTF?

Simply Red 09-22-2009 09:21 PM

DUDE, you arent married, take her out to dinner, slip yourself a ruffi and have her drive you home

Hammock Parties 09-22-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 6101039)
Translation: She's not interested.

The last part is on her profile. She didn't say that.

You think the fact she expressed interest in a second date indicates she's not interested? :spock:

Simply Red 09-22-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6101043)

You think the fact she expressed interest in a second date indicates she's not interested? :spock:

yes, she felt bad.

Lumpy 09-22-2009 09:27 PM

Quote:

She was more than likely just trying to be polite. Consider yourself lucky, she could have said that she would rather lick the hairy taint of a homeless guy rather than date u again. So hey, u may still have a chance. :thumb:

Simply Red 09-22-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 6101052)
She was more than likely just trying to be polite. Consider yourself lucky, she could have said that she would rather lick the hairy taint of a homeless guy rather than date u again. So hey, u may still have a chance. :thumb:

jesus, you're not allowed to EVER call any of my avatars offensive, EVER, like ever, again.

Simply Red 09-22-2009 09:30 PM

:)

Spott 09-22-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Yes. I'm not trying to be mean, but they way she worded it sounds like she has no plans on going out again.

BigMeatballDave 09-22-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 6101052)

ROFL