ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Relationship Problem (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205990)

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5677399)
I've been laughing out loud so much lately ****ing around on ChiefsPlanet that my friend Nate wants to join...I tried telling him that there was a monthly fee but he didn't believe me...I can't wait until I have to fend off my real life friends on this site...it's going to be terrible.

Sounds like a rival brewing for the gang of 16................

Hootie 04-16-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677405)
Oh no the nation of Hootie is gonna take over.

I pray this doesn't happen.

The dude is a Packers/Patriots fans...Cardinals/Yankees fan...is that even real?

Hootie 04-16-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5677408)
Sounds like a rival brewing for the gang of 16................

If they join and gang up on me I'm going to act as if they don't exist...I know he's at work plotting something with my other friend...I know how they think...he knows I never get mad at anything and when he brought up registering I was noticeably not happy.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5677411)
I pray this doesn't happen.

The dude is a Packers/Patriots fans...Cardinals/Yankees fan...is that even real?

How the hell do people like more than 1 team? In football it makes no sense at all, it's only acceptable in baseball if your 1st team is so bad you need another one to stay interested.

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 10:05 PM

I'm with Flopnuts and others on the overall premise, however.

This situation is not going to end well. Even if she never cheated, I'd say it's pretty clear that she was checking out the menu.

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677416)
How the hell do people like more than 1 team? In football it makes no sense at all, it's only acceptable in baseball if your 1st team is so bad you need another one to stay interested.

AFC/NFC is somewhat understandable.

Hootie 04-16-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677416)

It's because of me...

There is nothing in sports I hate more than Tom Brady...and the Yankees.

He loves to argue sports with me so he's adopted the Patriots and Yankees as fans and it drives me insane.

I think the Yankees have somewhat ruined baseball...and I ****ing hate Tom Brady...hate hate hate HATE Tom Brady. No one will ever convince me he is better than Peyton Manning because he isn't.

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677394)
Nah in a way I'm glad he posted, because now I know I can trust her. I just think its so funny how much shit he talks for not knowing me. But hey if hes as much as a piece of shit my GF claims its understandable.

Well damn, Rusty. I guess there was no need for the story I posted earlier.

Glad to hear things seem to have worked out.

That said, beware.

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5677406)
Meh.

Keep us updated.

I don't know if I have a good feeling about this...but I wish you luck...it sucks breaking up with someone you care about...but don't let that suckiness cloud your judgment and make things even harder/shittier/worse down the road.

Yeah she doesn't want to break up, I'm still in love with her, I don't treat her nearly as bad as this guy claims, and yes I will admit I called her a "****ing bitch"... but I apologized 100 times and it happened when we were lost on a road trip. I'm going to stick with it a little bit longer and see how it plays out, but I told her I don't know if I can live with her now..

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:09 PM

Oh and for the record I haven't smoked weed in a couple years, I haven't had a bull-cut since I was like 8, and my glasses aren't big and round. Oh and my weight is about 45 pounds heavier than he claims(yeah thats still pretty small though).

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677430)
Oh and for the record I haven't smoked weed in a couple years, I haven't had a bull-cut since I was like 8, and my glasses aren't big and round. Oh and my weight is about 45 pounds heavier than he claims(yeah thats still pretty small though).

Do you sort of resemble Stephen King?

Hootie 04-16-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677430)

You're a young kid...

I remember when I graduated high school I was about 6'2" 155...I couldn't gain weight if I tried...I always wanted to put on weight...fast forward...almost 24...weigh about 195...and wish I could be back down at about 180 ROFL

All that ****ing beer has given me a little bit of a gut...that and the fact I replaced baseball and basketball with drunk softball, bowling and golf.

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 10:12 PM

If I were a cynical bastard with a bit of experience on the subject, I'd say...

You're gonna experience these peaks and valleys, where one day, everything's fantastic, and she's all about you... then the next, she's out with "friends" and one call pisses her off.

It's just a big downward spiral.

Beware.

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 10:13 PM

Meh. Calling someone, male or female, a "****ing bitch" is no big deal if it's the truth and context appropriate.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5677432)
You're a young kid...

I remember when I graduated high school I was about 6'2" 155...I couldn't gain weight if I tried...I always wanted to put on weight...fast forward...almost 24...weigh about 195...and wish I could be back down at about 180 ROFL

All that ****ing beer has given me a little bit of a gut...that and the fact I replaced baseball and basketball with drunk softball, bowling and golf.

I played football in high school so we basically just ate...all the time..my senior year I weighed like 240.

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677431)
Do you sort of resemble Stephen King?

My freshman year of high school I had probably 100 people tell me I looked like David Spade.

Hootie 04-16-2009 10:16 PM

That's what I'm saying...

If you want to trust her and believe in her, then do it...if she goes out with friends...no questions..."have a good time!" and find something else to do that doesn't involve stalking or worrying about what she's doing...

If you're going to be worried...it's better to bite the bullet now and move the **** on...

Take it from me...I had a girlfriend for the last two years of high school and a little into my first year of college...I was devastated when it was finally ENTIRELY over...it took time to get over...but that ended up being the best thing that ever happened to me because single life (as a young kid) is so much better than the bullshit that happens in those types of relationships..

I'm open to being in non-serious relationships...those are awesome...but I think dudes like you and me are way too young to be tied down...we're suppose to experience all of these different types of relationships so when the right one hits us...we know.

This is probably one of your first...and I promise it won't be the last...so before you make any rash decisions about wanting to trust a girl deleting texts from another dude...remember that, in a year from now (if you broke up), you wouldn't give two shits and you'd probably look back and laugh about how much she sucked.

I know that's what happened with me and my wrist cutting psycho ex-girlfriend.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677441)
My freshman year of high school I had probably 100 people tell me I looked like David Spade.

You should get a really fat friend....

That or grow a mullet.

PastorMikH 04-16-2009 10:17 PM

Cliff notes! I need cliff notes!

What's going on? Someone got a highlights reel?

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 10:18 PM

Marriage is supposed to be a survey of 100's, not 1.

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 10:19 PM

Dude. "Nevermind! It's all better now." Doesn't really work in a situation like this. That said, enjoy it as long as you can, I guess. Odds are you've got some make-up sex coming.

But still... Beware.

(I feel like the Mecca of relationships.)

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677444)
You should get a really fat friend....

That or grow a mullet.

At the time I hung out with someone that people thought resembled Chris Farley, the only problem was I was more funny than him... and he didn't look as much like Farley as I did Spade.

Hootie 04-16-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677438)
I played football in high school so we basically just ate...all the time..my senior year I weighed like 240.

dude I used to drink a 12 pack of Coke a day...any food I wanted...and wouldn't gain an ounce.

When I was 22 and working out every day...I hit about the perfect weight for me...

I was at softball practice today...I play left center...dude after shagging flyballs for an hour I was about dead...I'm going full blast because I don't want to misjudge any balls Monday (our first real game) but still.

I'm going to be sore as shit tomorrow...it's almost depressing...but I'm getting a summer rec pass and I've already got two basketball leagues I'm signed up for...so my athletic prowess will return!

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:23 PM

The weight thing is weird, some people love not being able to put on weight and staying thin. Unless you do something where you need to be bigger then it really really sucks..

Everyone is just different, I've seen people that could literally take down a weeks worth of calories in a day and not be able to gain weight and others that could drastically cut them and just could not lose weight.

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 5676956)
Closed profile so only thumbnail:

UNF UNF UNF FAP.

I'd pee on her

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5677463)
I'd pee on her

Hootie'd pee on you.

It's all about perspective.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:26 PM

Hootie would pee on a dead rat now so lets have a bit of realism here.

Jenson71 04-16-2009 10:33 PM

I can't believe all this shit is going down in my city and I'm not there to document it all firsthand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by H4L0 (Post 5676784)
And my name is Preston, if that makes any of you feel better.

That did make me feel better.

PastorMikH 04-16-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH (Post 5677445)
Cliff notes! I need cliff notes!

What's going on? Someone got a highlights reel?

I can't believe you all are wanting me to read 700 posts to get caught up from last night's posts.

Skip Towne 04-16-2009 10:36 PM

So Hootie is great, better than the lawyers and doctors on here, because he is good at a video game? That just screams immature.

Bugeater 04-16-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH (Post 5677488)
I can't believe you all are wanting me to read 700 posts to get caught up from last night's posts.

Someone claiming to be the friend of the dude that was trying to horn in on Rustshack's woman showed up to defend the girl, and in between were a lot of posts that are going to send a good number of us straight to Haites.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 5677493)
Someone claiming to be the friend of the dude that was trying to horn in on Rustshack's woman showed up to defend the girl, and in between were a lot of posts that are going to send a good number of us straight to Haites.

We also established that I'm kind of like the main character from the big lebowski.

PastorMikH 04-16-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 5677493)

Who's the new poster?

Sure-Oz 04-16-2009 10:38 PM

Damn im not going through 30 more pages to figure out wtf is going after i just got off work...anyone want to cliff notes me?

Last time i heard RS girl deleted texts, did he dump the bitch yet?

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5677491)
So Hootie is great, better than the lawyers and doctors on here, because he is good at a video game? That just screams immature.

Well, yeah.

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5677497)
Damn im not going through 30 more pages to figure out wtf is going after i just got off work...anyone want to cliff notes me?

Nah, he showed her the thread, and now they're madly in love again.

I smell impending doom.

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Nope. It's all better now.

Big mistake.

A friend of Rust's girlfriend's "friend" came on to defend everyone's honor, though. No word on if Rust threw it in the gf's ass or authored a facial.

Bugeater 04-16-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH (Post 5677496)
Who's the new poster?

Some H4LO dude, he left a couple of hours ago. He was pretty much useless as far as entertainment value.

Jenson71 04-16-2009 10:41 PM

There's nothing like a chiefsplanet thread to restore the fire in a chilling relationship.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

All I'm saying is, one of the girlfriend's friend's boyfriend showed up.

Bugeater 04-16-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5677508)
All I'm saying is, one of the girlfriend's friend's boyfriend showed up.

Are you sure it was the girlfriend's friend's boyfriend? I thought it was a friend of tthe dude the girlfriend was ****ing around with.

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5677502)
Nope. It's all better now.

Big mistake.

A friend of Rust's girlfriend's "friend" came on to defend everyone's honor, though. No word on if Rust threw it in the gf's ass or authored a facial.

I wouldn't say its all better yet... if it ever does get better.

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 5677511)
Are you sure it was the girlfriend's friend's boyfriend? I thought it was a friend of tthe dude the girlfriend was ****ing around with.

Its the same. But according to him she hasn't even hugged the guy.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:46 PM

Iowa seems like a really kicking place.

Sure-Oz 04-16-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677519)

Don't move in with her though....you guys probably need a bit of a break.

hopefully the guy friend of hers isn't full of shit. Sucks you can't trust her man, i just hope you figure shit out soon.

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677522)

ROFL

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

If that's true, all this fuss was caused by a paranoid delusion.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Well in fairness I don't hug the chicks, I just put it in their butts and call it a day.

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5677523)
Don't move in with her though....you guys probably need a bit of a break.

hopefully the guy friend of hers isn't full of shit. Sucks you can't trust her man, i just hope you figure shit out soon.

Yeah I told her tonight after this whole deal I don't think I will be able to move in with her at least yet.

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677527)
Well in fairness I don't hug the chicks, I just put it in their butts and call it a day.

LMAO

Brutal.

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5677525)
If that's true, all this fuss was caused by a paranoid delusion.

Yeah but also, he claims that she left him and does like this guy.... so who knows. Its hard to say who to trust right now, because she says she doesn't and well obviously she hasn't left me.

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 10:50 PM

Quote:

I guess it's not considered "hugging" if you pin their arms back so they can't move, especially if you don't get off your recliner.

Jenson71 04-16-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677522)

Especially Waterloo. You got me, Katipan, DTLB58, Rustshack, Holly, Preston, Iowanian is coming next week.

Sure-Oz 04-16-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677529)
Yeah I told her tonight after this whole deal I don't think I will be able to move in with her at least yet.

Smart move, hopefully things work out for you two, if not you'll know pretty soon anyway honestly.

Hopefully you can communicate more and vice versa...goodluck dude

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677532)
Yeah but also, he claims that she left him and does like this guy.... so who knows. Its hard to say who to trust right now, because she says she doesn't and well obviously she hasn't left me.

Son, this chick better be really hot and really awesome in general to be worth all of this crap.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 5677534)
Especially Waterloo. You got me, Katipan, DTLB58, Rustshack, Holly, Preston, Iowanian is coming next week.

I'll go for Katipan the rest of ya'll I don't care to see.

stlchiefs 04-16-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677529)

Yet? I just read all this shit and you are still leaving open the possibility of moving in with this chick? If this isn't all one big joke you need to get your head check man.

Sure-Oz 04-16-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Rape is illegal no?

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 5677534)

Huh. Katipan said she was coming this fall.

You people in Iowa need to learn how to achieve orgasm more frequently.

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:53 PM

I hate to say it but a couple people have said the breakup is long over due, lots of other people have told me I deserve way better than her, and someone even offered me $50 to break up with her by tomorrow.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5677540)
Rape is illegal no?

No way man you just have to ask first.......try something like

Excuse me ma'am I was wondering if I could put this in your butt.

Jenson71 04-16-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677538)
I'll go for Katipan the rest of ya'll I don't care to see.

If you and your hair came to Iowa, they would place you in a petting zoo.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677543)
I hate to say it but a couple people have said the breakup is long over due, lots of other people have told me I deserve way better than her, and someone even offered me $50 to break up with her by tomorrow.

Well what's wrong with her, besides of course what this thread is about.

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677532)

It's been said but, RUN!!!!!

I know you won't listen. I was 19 once.

You're about to have a painful life lesson.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677543)

At 19 there's no telling what you'll do. At 29, you'll take the $50. Problem is, by then, no one will give enough of a shit to offer.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:56 PM

I would give him actual advice but I don't know enough about him the chick or their relationship to really make an educated attempt at advice.

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5677550)
It's been said but, RUN!!!!!

I know you won't listen. I was 19 once.

You're about to have a painful life lesson.

Rust, you're 19 dude? And you're thinking about moving in with a girl, let alone one who plays chickenshit little games?

No, no, no, no, no.

Your primary focus should be hanging out with your buddies, getting ****ed up, and ****ing random coeds.

Hootie 04-16-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5677491)

I was being oh so serious.

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5677555)
Rust, you're 19 dude? And you're thinking about moving in with a girl, let alone one who plays chickenshit little games?

No, no, no, no, no.

You're primary focus should be hanging out with your buddies, getting ****ed up, and ****ing random coeds.

20, but yeah I know...

RustShack 04-16-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5677557)

Play me, NOW!

I'm a bit worried about this though, I'm not close to what I was when the game first came out.

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677558)
20, but yeah I know...

Dude...

stlchiefs 04-16-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5677557)

So I shouldn't have torn up that diploma? :cuss:

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:59 PM

20...**** I feel old.

Hootie 04-16-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677559)
Play me, NOW!

I'm a bit worried about this though, I'm not close to what I was when the game first came out.

everyone knows my 360 took a dirt nap last week...

I'll play you next month when I buy a new box

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677563)
20...**** I feel old.

**** YOU. I'm in my 30's. I turn 32 in a little over a week. That's like 24 months from my mid-30's. I'll need Viagra and Geritol in the blink of an eye.

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5677566)
**** YOU. I'm in my 30's. I turn 32 in a little over a week. That's like 24 months from my mid-30's. I'll need Viagra and Geritol in the blink of an eye.

Damn. You're oooollllldddd as ****.

Mecca 04-16-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5677566)

I'm 28 so I'm not that far behind...my hairline is still on the same spot so thank god for that.

stlchiefs 04-16-2009 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5677572)
I'm 28 so I'm not that far behind...my hairline is still on the same spot so thank god for that.

who really knows, maybe it's just one big combover.

Mecca 04-16-2009 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5677570)
Damn. You're oooollllldddd as ****.

Is that anything like this...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2spZ-NDfS4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2spZ-NDfS4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 11:03 PM

I'll be 35 in July. I'd rather be turning 25, but meh...

Whatever. I'd rather age than take the alternative.