ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   (RIP) Nzoner (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345551)

penguinz 11-01-2022 11:48 AM

:deevee:

HayWire 11-01-2022 12:22 PM

**** that.....refuse.

I'm having a shit ass day and I got tears on my face as I type this.

No...just don't

I'm stage 4 as well......... ****

Go get em joe.....we got this.

Hope you don't mind.....I've needed a reason to call my preacher.

My Pa is headed up today to be with me.....he's got the same shit and he made it this far.

You got this Joe.

jdubya 11-01-2022 08:39 PM

I'll begin by admitting I am a few drinks into my evening.

As many know I am a Raider fan.

I came here a few years ago to have some fun and troll a little bit.

Weird thing is I have become familiar with many of you and even if we hate each other as rivals, my heart and soul is with Nzoner and HayWire and others. The electronic campfire that we all share is powerful. I'd love to shake hands with both these badasses

scho63 11-02-2022 09:22 AM

When Joe was out here in AZ several months ago, he was in pain then and had issues he was concerned about.

I'm terribly saddened that his worse fears were confirmed and hope he can have the pain resolved as much as possible.

God Bless You Joe and may your pain be over.

Such a nice guy.

Bob Dole 11-02-2022 07:53 PM

FYI, I'm driving north through Arkansas on I49/US71 on 11/11, stopping at Nevada, MO that night, then heading to Joe's first thing 11/12. I'll head back to NEVAMO on 11/13, and then back to Texarkana on Monday. If you want/need a ride, PM me.

bevischief 11-03-2022 06:05 AM

I am not trying to take this over, but damn my scans aren't sounding good...

penguinz 11-03-2022 07:50 AM

What were the first signs something was wrong? Was it just abdominal pain or something different?

I had pancreatitis a few years back and the only fear I have is that pancreatic cancer is in my future.

penguinz 11-03-2022 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 16573282)
I am not trying to take this over, but damn my scans aren't sounding good...

:(

Fansy the Famous Bard 11-03-2022 08:23 AM

Wishing you nothing but the best NZ

Halfcan 11-04-2022 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 16565189)
I'll be there for whatever you put together

The CP Bashes were some of the best parties ever. Would love to see all you guys again. Best wishes Joe.

Katie 11-05-2022 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 16573416)
What were the first signs something was wrong? Was it just abdominal pain or something different?

I had pancreatitis a few years back and the only fear I have is that pancreatic cancer is in my future.

He was not feeling good over the 4th. Having trouble eating and uncomfortable. Then he had severe back pain, which they thought was from his past back issues. When he was here in September he was in severe pain all across his stomach and back. They thought is was is gall bladder - well that was wrong.

Katie 11-05-2022 09:08 PM

Have to report tonight that they put off Joe’s last chemo because he’s so weak. Talked to him tonight and they are going to try to start it up again Tuesday. He’s tired and very low right now. Will probably be going out next week to stay with him as his family has to leave.

Please keep him close to your hearts.

mlyonsd 11-05-2022 11:02 PM

Be strong Joe. Thoughts and prayers for you tonight.

stevieray 11-06-2022 05:57 AM

I went up last Thursday to see/visit him. It was a pleasure to be able to meet his brother Kevin, who has been up there the last three weeks helping Joe out.

He is very solemn and tired, but positive.

Please continue to pray for him as he walks through this journey.

Dartgod 11-06-2022 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 16578971)
I went up last Thursday to see/visit him. It was a pleasure to be able to meet his brother Kevin, who has been up there the last three weeks helping Joe out.

He is very solemn and tired, but positive.

Please continue to pray for him as he walks through this journey.

I'm glad you were able to go see him. I'm heading up next weekend with Dole.