ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107258)

Clint in Wichita 12-27-2004 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
So basically you say Tennessee girls are "Nasty Girls"?

It's not that they're nasty...they just get a big head start over girls from most other parts of the country.

badgirl 12-27-2004 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manfire
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

so chicks from tennessee can skin a coon anddddddd change the oil in their 86 Ford F-250

hey I can change my own oil, I don't know about coons though I never had one. :)

gblowfish 12-27-2004 12:45 PM

I'd go with which prison has the most liberal policy on conjugal visits.

Seriously Dude...asking the CP Nation for love advice is just not a good idea.

Iowanian 12-27-2004 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl
Damn Straight, in the best kinda way. :)

Note to self: Tenn Gals take have no stink star issues.

ILChief 12-27-2004 03:06 PM

royr17 12-27-2004 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs
?

Ok Ali, I have always had girls come up to me and tell me that they like me and would want to date me, but when i talk to them the next time they have found them someone.

So I finally realized they played me, so thats what I was meaning I hope she doesnt do the same thing to me that all the other girls have.

royr17 12-27-2004 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
Settle down, you little pimp, you...

Yea thats the way it's lookin now, i have a friend on the computer and I told him about all these girls that like me and he called me a playa.

So, really I have alot to decide over. Plus the one from Louisville that you havent seen a picture or not the other one just bought me a PS2 for christmas and is shipping it to me and a few days.

royr17 12-27-2004 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
:eek:

Dude that was wrong, just flat out wrong. 4321

Iowanian 12-27-2004 04:13 PM

If you've conned Chics on the net, into shipping you $200 video game systems...........I take back everything I've said.

I'm hitting you up for adice on where to go online, and how to work those ho's.

Rausch 12-27-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17

So, really I have alot to decide over. Plus the one from Louisville that you havent seen a picture or not the other one just bought me a PS2 for christmas and is shipping it to me and a few days.

If you've got women buying you $3it you don't need my help. And I sure as hell wouldn't take any advice from a bunch of puter/net-nerds.

royr17 12-27-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks
royr17,

I think Jessica is kinda cute. Her face is cute, I can't see her body, I assume she's a bit chubby, and can lose about 20lbs. But, she's not that bad looking.
she probably has a nice personality though.

She does bricks, and when i posted the pic i made a mistake its not Jessica it Alexis.

See I have a girl that likes me named Alexis, 2 Jessicas, 1 Stephanie, and 1 Britney.

Iowanian 12-27-2004 04:15 PM

True Raush..........Getting advice from guys on the internet on saturday night, instead of out bangin' a chic, probably isn't the brightest idea.

III has a suga mama on the line. Pimp slappin' them for his %30.

royr17 12-27-2004 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but my advice Roy: whichever one treats you the best....but isn't posessive or "obsessed" with your penis. Don't allow yourself to become a sex object.... :p

Seriously though, whichever one that treats you the best, accepts you for you (not wanna change you), and isn't "jealous."

I agree with you there and im gonna go with the girl that treats me the best and accepts me for who i am and not making me change. There is one thing in life that can be deceiving in that is looks.

royr17 12-27-2004 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl
Where do you live? I noticed the towns you mention is close to my hometown. I lived in Bristol TN. My son and his dad lives in Harlan,KY. I therefore say go for the TN girl, she may not be the hottest as you say, but I bet she will be the best at "everything". :thumb: :p

I like in Greenville KY and I am 2 hours from Nashville.

chiefs4me 12-27-2004 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
If you've conned Chics on the net, into shipping you $200 video game systems...........I take back everything I've said.

I'm hitting you up for adice on where to go online, and how to work those ho's.

ROFL when u find out let me know.;)