ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Patient in vegetative state gives birth, sex abuse investigation underway: report (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320094)

threebag 01-25-2019 03:07 PM

He did inspire some youth

He probably thought he had a great gig. Probably banging her a couple times on the daily and she didn’t mind his tunes.

frozenchief 01-25-2019 03:10 PM

Can’t find the embed code but am I the only one reminded of Kill Bill:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2JqFDdvZgHM#

scho63 01-25-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14072611)
Wondering what the lyrics were...

Nurse accused of getting patient pregnant was Christian rapper who wanted to inspire youth

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.5bf9d83877f0

So the ****ing c0cksucking Wash Post is now blaming Christianity and his poor upbringing as an excuse for him?

What a filthy publication! :eek:

Pitt Gorilla 01-25-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14072659)
So the ****ing c0cksucking Wash Post is now blaming Christianity and his poor upbringing as an excuse for him?

What a filthy publication! :eek:

Where, exactly, did they blame Christianity?

gblowfish 01-25-2019 03:41 PM

Are you sure that wasn't "Christian Fapper?" Did they nickname the child "Spud?" Droopy eyed vegetable.... ah...I HATE the off season....

Skyy God 01-25-2019 04:09 PM

Have we heard from Billay lately?

dlphg9 01-25-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 14067540)
So his mom is a vegetable and his dad is a rapist with a ****ed up eye.... his future is looking bright.

"What future? Hes black."

Prison Bitch

dlphg9 01-25-2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14072673)
Where, exactly, did they blame Christianity?

They didn't

cooper barrett 01-25-2019 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 14072819)
Have we heard from Billay lately?

I think the timetable has either Billay doing Clay or one of Clay's "holiday" girls from his online dating site 10 months ago.

I think, rumor has it, they kissed, made up and Billay took Clay out for cocktails early this week.

Billay might post a review....

Rain Man 01-26-2019 01:17 AM

We don't know the woman's vegetative state, though we do know that she was moaning when the baby was born, which indicates that there's some brain activity.

I've read about people who get "locked in", which is a horrifying situation. They're actually conscious and can see and hear and feel things, but they can't communicate in any way.

So just for the sake of discussion, that you were "locked in" at the age of 18 or so, due to some accident or medical thing. So you lie motionless in your nursing home bed day after day after day for years. You can hear people talk, but you can't move, can't communicate, and you can only look up at the ceiling. You can't eat so you get fed through a tube. Your only human contact is when the nurse comes in and cleans you up every day.

Now imagine that on some quiet night eight years after your arrival, a night shift nurse comes in, shuts the door, and engages in sex with you. Assume for these purposes that the nurse is the gender that you like, but is not attractive.

Would you be horrified? Or would you be grateful for the contact? Remember that you can think perfectly fine. It's you inside your body, but you just can't communicate or move in any way.

And now imagine that the nurse (or you, if you're a woman) gets pregnant? What's your reaction?

As screwed up as it is, it might actually be a positive thing if I was that person. It would create my legacy, and it would give me someone to think about. If the kid was brought to visit me every year, it would be a highlight even if I couldn't do anything but see and hear them.

Now, I'm not saying at all that it would be the right thing for the nurse to do. It's clearly the wrong thing, and horrifyingly wrong from the viewpoint of society. Further, I'm presenting this as a hypothetical that has nothing to do with the real-life case, because I have no idea of this woman's mental condition.

But as a hypothetical, what do you think?

FAX 01-26-2019 02:25 AM

I don't think the patient would have considered this interaction therapeutic.

FAX

Nickhead 01-26-2019 03:30 AM

in new york they could have aborted it the day before delivery :cuss:

Nickhead 01-26-2019 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14073807)
We don't know the woman's vegetative state, though we do know that she was moaning when the baby was born, which indicates that there's some brain activity.

I've read about people who get "locked in", which is a horrifying situation. They're actually conscious and can see and hear and feel things, but they can't communicate in any way.

So just for the sake of discussion, that you were "locked in" at the age of 18 or so, due to some accident or medical thing. So you lie motionless in your nursing home bed day after day after day for years. You can hear people talk, but you can't move, can't communicate, and you can only look up at the ceiling. You can't eat so you get fed through a tube. Your only human contact is when the nurse comes in and cleans you up every day.

Now imagine that on some quiet night eight years after your arrival, a night shift nurse comes in, shuts the door, and engages in sex with you. Assume for these purposes that the nurse is the gender that you like, but is not attractive.

Would you be horrified? Or would you be grateful for the contact? Remember that you can think perfectly fine. It's you inside your body, but you just can't communicate or move in any way.

And now imagine that the nurse (or you, if you're a woman) gets pregnant? What's your reaction?

As screwed up as it is, it might actually be a positive thing if I was that person. It would create my legacy, and it would give me someone to think about. If the kid was brought to visit me every year, it would be a highlight even if I couldn't do anything but see and hear them.

Now, I'm not saying at all that it would be the right thing for the nurse to do. It's clearly the wrong thing, and horrifyingly wrong from the viewpoint of society. Further, I'm presenting this as a hypothetical that has nothing to do with the real-life case, because I have no idea of this woman's mental condition.

But as a hypothetical, what do you think?

i like you, but that's kinda ****ed up? :D

threebag 01-26-2019 04:10 AM

So she moaned when the baby came out, wonder if she moaned when the baby was being put in???

Rasputin 01-26-2019 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 14006006)

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 14006008)
Nurse Buck

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 14006013)

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenchief (Post 14072654)
Can’t find the embed code but am I the only one reminded of Kill Bill:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2JqFDdvZgHM#

Yes from first page of this very thread you know Buck likes to ****